Become an Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner
EFT International, previously known as AAMET, is a non-profit association founded in 1999 and is a member of GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies). It’s the oldest and largest leading EFT Professional Organisation in the world.
EFT International is committed “to advancing and upholding the highest standards for education, training, professional development and promotion of the skillful, creative and ethical application of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).”*
If you’re interested in becoming an accredited certified EFT Practitioner, then these are the minimum EFT International requirements for certification:
A short video on Certification requirements
- Join EFTi as a student member. Join here
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website.
- Receive a minimum of 6 hours supervision/mentoring with me.
- Submit a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study.
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with me.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45 minutes in length.
- Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by me.
Once you have met the competency requirements for EFT International, and as your supervising mentor I'm confident that you have met the competencies and standards for your practitioner level set by EFTi, I will inform the membership secretary about it. The Membership Secretary will then invite you, the Candidate, (via email) to upgrade their membership on eftinternational.org from EFT Student to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.
You will need to complete 30 hours of CPD hours per year to remain a member of EFTi
Get in touch with me to start your certification journey.
Certified EFT Master Trainer of Trainers ( MTOT) with EFTi
Accredited Advanced EFT Practitioner with EFTi
EFT International India Representative
*Reference: EFT International glossary of terms.