EFT Practitioner Certification
EFT International, previously known as AAMET, is a non-profit association founded in 1999 and is a member of GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies).
These are the minimum EFT International requirements for certification
A short video on Certification requirements
- Join EFTi as a student member. Join here
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website.
- Receive 6 hours supervision/mentoring
- Submit to Trainer / Supervising Mentor a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Download the EFT Case Study Guidance Manual 2016
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Trainer (in the role of Supervising Mentor). This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45 minutes in length.
- Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by the Trainer / Supervising Mentor during the certification process.
Once you have met the competency requirements for EFT International, and as your supervising mentor I'm confident that you have met the competencies and standards for your practitioner level set by EFTi, I will inform the membership secretary about it. The Membership Secretary will then invite you, the Candidate, (via email) to upgrade their membership on eftinternational.org from EFT Student to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.
You will need to complete 30 hours of CPD hours per year to remain a member of EFTi
Get in touch with me to start your certification journey.
About your trainer
Accredited Advanced EFT Practitioner with EFTi
Certified Master Trainer with EFTi