How to become a certified EFT Practitioner?
EFT PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
EFT International, previously known as AAMET, is a non-profit association founded in 1999 and is a member of GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies). It’s the oldest and largest leading EFT Professional Organisation in the world.
EFT International is committed “to advancing and upholding the highest standards for education, training, professional development and promotion of the skillful, creative and ethical application of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).”*
I had completed the Level 1 & 2 course with Puja and was impressed with Puja; her knowledge, skill and experience with regards to EFT. Mentoring by Puja exceeded my expectations. I always felt comfortable asking her questions and when I emailed her, I always received a reply quickly.
- Rehana VazI have done mentoring under Puja for level 1&2 and level 3. She is one person who has the most integrity that I have come across any mentors (and I have had some). She is meticulous and has always diligently guide me and has been a pillar of support which I think is more solid than a rock. She is dependable as she is caring in her guidance as she takes you through the guidelines set out by the board. She ensures that her students and mentees give their best and the most optimal output that a person (student) can. I owe a lot to Puja. She has guided me and helped me overcome so many things just by her mere calming presence that helped me out of an extremely traumatic situation - Nisrin Porbandarwala
If you’re interested in becoming an accredited certified EFT Practitioner, then the following are EFT International's requirements for certification:
If you have done your training and/or certification with another EFT organization and wish to join EFTi, get in touch with me.
EFT Assessment & Certification Package:
As a supervising mentor, I will help in assessing your skills and qualities as a practitioner and ease the process of certification with support and constructive feedback. You can schedule a free 15 minutes chat to discuss the process and then decide if you’d like to work with me as your chosen mentor.
In this certification package you’ll receive 14 (30 mins each) one to one mentoring sessions over zoom and support in the 12 month period after the workshop, to help you meet the EFT International's requirements. There will be discussion and feedback on the case studies, practice sessions and exam, and email support and guidance.
Discounted fees for my students (those who take the EFT training with me):
Option A: INDIVIDUAL 1-1 CERTIFICATION MENTORING CALLS - Rs 42,000 (USD 620)
Option B: MIX OF GROUP & INDIVIDUAL MENTORING CALLS - Rs 29,000 (USD 435).
(This option is only available if enough students opt for group mentoring, a minimum of 4)
In these mentoring calls you'll receive:
- Outline of the steps in the certification process & the timeline.
- Support to prepare for the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam and take it via the EFT International website. (Fee - £ 15)
- Verbal feedback on 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. (Case studies require discovery session plus 4 client sessions)
- Feedback on 2 in-person OR video demonstration of an EFT session.
- Unlimited email support.
- Feedback for 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) You're required to finish 50 hours of practice sessions and and complete working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45 minutes in length.
You'll also be required to complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by me, such as extra case studies, practice hours, reading etc. Additional mentoring calls will be $30 each.
**Fee structure will change next year.
About your Trainer
Certified EFT Master Trainer of Trainers ( MTOT) with EFTi
Accredited Advanced EFT Practitioner with EFTi
8+ years of Training experience
18+ years of experience in 1-1 EFT sessions with clients
(Approx 15 sessions/hours per week)
ADVANCED EFT PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
Become an Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner
After completing an EFT International Level 3 training course, students have the option of pursuing EFT International Advanced Practitioner Certification.
1) Complete the Level 3 workshop
2) Sign up for the EFT mentoring and assessment package
1-1 CERTIFICATION MENTORING COST: Rs 60,000 (USD 860)
This package involves 8 one to one mentoring calls, discussion and feedback on the case studies, practice sessions and exam, email support and guidance.
GROUP CERTIFICATION COST ( A MIX OF GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL CALLS) - Rs 42,000 (USD 620)
To become an EFT International Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner, students need to successfully complete the following requirements. You will receive mentoring support and guidance.
- Pass the online Advanced Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website.
Note: Please renew your membership with EFTi if it has lapsed.
- Receive 8 hours mentoring. (The annual mentoring calls are different from certification mentoring calls)
- Submit 5 case studies: 4 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Case studies must demonstrate competent, professional, and individualized* application of foundational EFT skills (Level 2 Art of Delivery) and nuanced, practical, creative and adaptive* application of foundational and advanced EFT (Level 3 Art of Delivery) acquired during EFT Levels 1, 2 and 3 training and post-training practice and experience *
- Provide 2 video demonstration of an EFT session.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45-minutes in length.
- Complete any additional discretionary requirements such as extra mentoring hours, case studies or practice sessions or reading as outlined by me. Each additional mentoring call will cost $30
Once all the requirements are met and I’m assured of the candidate’s competency at Level 3, the candidate becomes an EFT International Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner.
After the advanced certification process is complete, the new Advanced EFT practitioner can upgrade their EFT International membership from Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner to Accredited Certified Advanced EFT Practitioner.
To maintain Advanced Certified EFT Practitioner status, members must fulfill annual CPD and mentoring requirements
( Reference: EFTi Training and Accreditation Programme overview)
EFT TRAINER CERTIFICATION - BECOME A MASTER TRAINER
Want To become an accredited Trainer with EFTi?
The following are the pre-requisites for application to Trainer Level
- Registration with EFT International as an Advanced EFT Practitioner
- Active practice with an average of 3 clients every week (a minimum of approximately 300 client hours)
- CPD and Mentoring records for 2 years
- Teaching and Training experience in EFT
- Clarity in speech, and fluency in English and the regional language, if any, you want to train in.
- Should have published articles with EFTi
- Self-work (Working on personal issues with Tapping buddies/EFT practitioners)
If you're an EFT trainer with another organization and want to register with EFTi, send me an email.
If you meet these pre-requisites, then you'll be asked to fill an application form and supply videos of your training and other details. Upon being selected, you can begin the process towards becoming Newly Qualified Trainer and then a Master Trainer.