Whether it’s your first time as a practitioner or you are a seasoned professional, mentoring can really help. It can help in improving your EFT skills and working with challenging cases. I’m an accredited, certified, advanced practitioner with EFT International.
Mentoring for Psychotherapists:
If you’re a therapist looking to incorporate EFT into your practice, I can help. There’s a misconception, in my opinion, in the EFT world that therapists have to ‘unlearn’ their ways to use EFT in their practice. I believe that you can integrate your unique psychotherapeutic approach with EFT to have a very successful EFT practice. I can help you with the ‘hows’ of achieving this. For example, how to introduce EFT to your psychotherapy clients, when is a good time to insert EFT methods during a session, how to combine your active listening skills with EFT and so much more. Contact me if you’re interested.
Mentoring for EFT professionals:
Mentoring is a place where you can:
1. Discuss your concerns freely without the fear of being judged.
2. Get feedback on difficult and complex cases
3. Brainstorm ways to deal with ethical challenges and issues.
4. Learn more about cross cultural competence
Supervision and mentoring for EFT Students
For EFT students, 6 hours of supervision sessions is a mandatory requirement to become a certified practitioner with EFT International (previously known as AAMET).
A discount is available for my students.
It will help in:
1. Building your confidence as a practitioner and learning how to build a solid professional EFT Practice.
2. Handling cases skillfully and applying art of delivery practices in EFT