EFT Practitioner Certification
EFT International, previously known as AAMET, is a non-profit association founded in 1999 and is a member of GRCCT (General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies).
These are the minimum EFT International requirements for certification
- Join EFTi as a student member. Join here
- Pass the online multiple-choice Practitioner Exam via the EFT International website.
- Receive 6 hours supervision/mentoring
- Submit to Trainer / Supervising Mentor a minimum of 4 case studies: 3 Client Case Studies (on separate individuals) and 1 Personal Case Study. Download the EFT Case Study Guidance Manual 2016
- Provide an in-person OR audio OR video demonstration of an EFT session, and discuss this session with Trainer (in the role of Supervising Mentor). This demonstration (and discussion) will count as one Client Case Study.
- Complete a minimum of 50 EFT sessions (or “practice hours”) working with at least 20 different individuals. Each EFT session must be a minimum of 45 minutes in length.
- Complete any additional, discretionary requirements as outlined by the Trainer / Supervising Mentor during the certification process.
Once you have met the competency requirements for EFT International, and as your supervising mentor I'm confident that you have met the competencies and standards for your practitioner level set by EFTi, I will inform the membership secretary about it. The Membership Secretary will then invite you, the Candidate, (via email) to upgrade their membership on eftinternational.org from EFT Student to Accredited Certified EFT Practitioner.
You will need to complete 30 hours of CPD hours per year to remain a member of EFTi
Meeting the Requirements
As a supervising mentor, I will help in assessing your skills and qualities as a practitioner and ease the process of certification with support and constructive feedback. You can schedule a free 20 minutes chat to discuss the process and then decide if you’re like to work with me as your chosen mentor.
EFT Assessment & Certification Package
Over the next 6-8 months you will receive 6 one to one sessions over phone/skype and feedback and support to help you meet the EFT International's requirements. You will be taking your mult
iple choice exam on their website, becoming a student member of EFTi, submitting your case studies and one audio/video demo to me.
This package involves 6 one to one sessions, discussion and feedback on the case studies and exam, and providing constructive and careful feedback.
Contact me for the package details and fees.
About your trainer
Accredited Advanced EFT Practitioner with EFTi
Certified EFT Trainer with EFTi