Steps to join the book club
- Register for the subscription based book club.
- You'll be sent all the details about how to join it on Facebook.
How this book club group works:
-We will post details about 1 chapter every week and encourage discussion on the various topics.
-The online meet-ups on zoom will follow these chapters.
-We will meet on Zoom at 6:30 pm IST/1 pm GMT on the scheduled dates to reflect on the content we’ve read till then, and engage in discussions with the group. So, 20 chapters will be discussed in the group and there will be 7 meet-ups. (Meet-up dates in the flyers)
Benefits of joining this book club:
1) You will have accountability that helps you actually finish the book within 2 and half months.
2) You will connect with like-minded people who are also interested in the topic of the book.
3) These group discussions encourage deeper understanding of the book, critical thinking, and engagement with the book.
What you’ll get:
-An outline of each chapter in the group.
-Discussion on various topics for each chapter before the meet up. For example if 3 chapters have to be read before the first online call, we will be posting content on that in the weeks before the call.
What this book club is NOT:
-A space to discuss personal stories or stories of people you know.
-A space to get support for mental health concerns and/or trauma.
Topics and Calls to be facilitated by
Puja Kanth ( Psychotherapist & Certified EFT Trainer and Practitioner)
Ooha Maruri (Counselor)