Supervision and mentoring for EFT professionals
Whether it’s your first time as practitioner or you are a seasoned professional, mentoring and supervision help. They can help in improving your EFT skills and filling gaps in learning. For EFT students, 6 hours is mandatory requirement to become a certified practitioner.
Supervision will help in:
- Building your confidence as a practitioner
- Handling cases skillfully and applying art of delivery practices in EFT
If you are an EFT professional, then mentoring can help in working with greater satisfaction & effectiveness.
Mentoring is a place where you can:
- Discuss your concerns freely without the fear of being judged.
- Get feedback on difficult and complex cases
- Brainstorm ways to deal with ethical challenges and issues.
- Learn more about cross cultural competence
Make a note of your questions and concerns. Let’s talk about them.
Each supervision/mentoring call costs $80
A package of 3 is $220
A discount is available for my students taking AAMET EFT certification with me.